Many companies will match a portion or all of your donation to Pasado’s Safe Haven. In fact, many companies will also contribute to Pasado’s Safe Haven if their employees volunteer time. To find out if your company takes part in matching gifts and volunteer hours, contact your Human Resources Department.
Pasado’s Safe Haven Organization Summary for Employers
Pasado’s Safe Haven is a local non-profit fighting to end animal cruelty. Their work is focused on the most vulnerable animals among us – victims of cruelty and neglect, animals living with low income families lacking access to critical services and those animals whose very survival depends upon social and/or legislative change. Pasado’s Safe Haven’s uniquely comprehensive programs seek to prevent cruelty before it starts and ensure victim animals are able to receive justice through our court system and have a second chance at life.
Pasado’s Safe Haven has the highest possible ratings from both Guide Star and Charity Navigator and their sanctuary is accredited by the Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries. Their sanctuary campus is located outside of Monroe, Washington, and is home to approximately 200 cats, dogs and farmed animals, most of whom were victims of cruelty/neglect.
WAYS TO GIVE
1. Employer Matching Gifts – Have your one-time donation matched by your employer. It’s easy!
- Make your gift now
- Ask Human Resource if your employer matches gifts
- If yes, ask for a Gift Match Form (paper or online)
- If a paper form is used, fill out the donor info and send to:
- Pasado’s Safe Haven, PO Box 171, Sultan, WA 98294
2. Automatic Payroll Deductions – Payroll deductions are a convenient way to donate! Just set up your donations in advance and they are sent automatically by your employer to Pasado’s Safe Haven.
3. Volunteer – Volunteer at Pasado’s Safe Haven and bring your coworkers! We have many exciting projects that we need volunteers like YOU to help us with. Some companies even donate to Pasado’s Safe Haven based on the hours you volunteer with us. Not only do you get a day away from your desk, but all the while you’ll be benefiting animals. Learn more.