Please join Plum Restaurants and Pasado’s Safe Haven for a very special evening with former NBA Champion (and champion for the animals) John Salley. Plum Bistro is excited to peacefully share with you the bounty and beauty of the earth through our bold, innovative food and The Vegan Vine’s delicious wine while raising money for Pasado’s Safe Haven. NOTE: RSVPing to this page does not reserve your spot. You must buy a ticket: http://
100% of the proceeds from the evening will be going to Pasado’s Safe Haven. Located on 85 pastoral and wooded acres outside of Seattle, Washington, Pasado’s is home to hundreds of animals including dogs, cats, and farmed animals. Most arrived from abuse or neglect and now live out their lives in peace and safety.
There are only 70 spots total for this night so buy your tickets ASAP as this is sure to sell out quickly! Come socialize with other local vegan-friendlies and John Salley fans while helping out a great cause. Buy your ticket here:http://
- Central Coast Sauvignon Blanc: Crystal clear with citrus grassy nose. Bright Acidity, crisp refreshing finish
- Chardonnay: On the pallet, mango & coconut with an appearance of grapefruit.
- Central Coast Red wine: On the palate bright cherries, toasty oak & vanilla
- Cabernet Sauvignon: Solid, acidity with light tannins. A long finish with a hint of vanilla & spice.
- Charred Pesto Tofu Skewers with asparagus, purple potatoes
- Mint & Fresh Coriander Seitan, Croquettes, pickled figs on bruschetta
- Fig & Onion Jam Puff Pastries, with soy ricotta, arugula, balsamic reduction
- Trumpet Mushroom Scallops with sweet pea puree, lemon white wine sauce.
- Cashew cheese bruschetta, with oven roasted cherry tomatoes, balsamic reduction
- Korean BBQ Shiitake Mushroom Tacos, with rice wine pickled beets
- Chickpea croquettes with roasted beets, sliced citrus mint.
- Lavender Plum Compote Filled Beignets, dusted with powdered sugar
- Rich caramel cheesecake, covered in dark choc, topped with sea salt
- Grilled peach bruscetta ginger cardamom waffle, topped with grilled peaches and vanilla bean cream