Steps to adopting from Pasado’s Safe Haven:
- View adoptable animals to find one or more to inquire about in your application, or get pre-qualified to adopt by filling out the adoption form. Someone will contact you to set up your home-check appointment with the adoption committee.
- Fill out our PDF application form linked below and send it in. (Note: This does not commit you to adopting/fostering.)
- Mail or fax in the form, you can also contact us about scanning and emailing the form if you prefer.
- You will be contacted by someone at the Sanctuary who will discuss our process with you, and help you to set up an appointment for a home check.
- Schedule a meet and greet appointment with a staff member.
- Once you have had a home check and been approved, you can discuss an appointment to pick up your new best friend!
- NEW: 2 Hour Training Sessions are now given to anyone adopting or fostering a Pasado’s rescued dog! This wonderful gift is courtesy of K-9 Partnership.
When considering an animal from Pasado’s Safe Haven:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to PROVE that you are allowed to have an animal.
- Be able to spend the time and money necessary to provide the training, veterinary care, and proper care for your new pet – for life.
- You must have permission from all family members before adopting.
- You must be willing to have a representative from Pasado’s do an on-site follow-up visit to your home.
- You accept that this adoption is for life – meaning if you move, become ill, fall onto financial hard-times, divorce, etc. you will make the proper arrangements to keep your pet just as you would for any other family member.
- Understand that Pasado’s Safe Haven reserves the right to deny any adoption for any reason.
How to contact us:
Fax: (425) 820-1717
Mail: Pasado’s Safe Haven
P.O. Box 171
Sultan, Washington 98294
All fees include: spaying/neutering, micro-chipping, and de-worming
- $100 for cats/kittens
(Reduced fee of $60 per cat or kitten when adopting two)
- $150 for puppies & dogs