Nov 15th: Sultan Red Apple, 807 W. Stevens Ave.
Nov 22nd : Sultan Red Apple, 807 W. Stevens Ave.
Dec 6th: Sultan Red Apple, 807 W. Stevens Ave.
Dec 20th: Sultan Red Apple, 807 W. Stevens Ave.
- The spay or neuter surgery is currently free to income qualified while funding lasts.
- Click here for a listing of additional services and fees. Vaccines and parasite treatment are only available in combination with spay or neuter surgery. The exception is Flea treatment which can be purchased prior to intake in the morning for $10.
- Program qualifications: All you need is your “proof of income” and your photo ID. This could consist of a pay stub, an unemployment document, or any other documentation that is relevant to your income. Bring what you can and we will honor it. If you aren’t sure if you qualify, please come to the Spay Station on the day of service and we will let you know.
- Income level(s): 1 person:$45,100, 2 people: $51,550, 3 people: $58,000, 4 people: $64,400, 5 people: $69,600
Check-in and pick-up
- Reservations can be made on our website. You must be at the location at 6:45 am.
- Please bring a filled out and signed consent form with you. Click here for a PDF printable form.
- Pick up times will be announced once you check in.
Day of surgery
- No food or water after 10pm the night before surgery, unless your animal is under 5lbs. Animals less than 5 pounds may have a very small amount of wet food early morning. Bring 2 bath towels per animal and any medical records if you have them.
- Please leave your animal in the car (temperature permitting) when you first arrive; staff will provide further instructions.
- You may bring your cat in any secure and safe vessel. Or we have cardboard carriers that you can purchase for $5. Unfortunately, if a cat escapes a carrier/box, we cannot be held responsible.
Requirements | Information
- We are sorry, but we are unable to schedule any dogs over 40 pounds until after the first of the year. Please watch our website for 2015 clinic dates.
- Blood work is recommended for animals over five years of age and required for pets eight years or older. If this applies to you, please bring in blood results that are no more than two weeks old.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months old, arrive wearing a well-fitting collar and be on a leash.
- Cats must be at least 2 lbs and arrive in their own secure carrier or box (PLEASE…one cat per carrier). A small litter of kittens may come together in one carrier.
- It is preferable for Cats who arrive in humane live traps to go home in a secure carrier, not a trap.